Saturday, June 13, 2009

April 2009

This month was busy. Lots of LL games, birthdays, Easter. These are my favorite pics from the month…

Kaden is so darn cute playing ball. The 4 year olds are hilarious.

Ashlyn gets a little bored on the field & has a hard time understanding she can't stand out there with her brother. She's a good little cheer leader though...and a snack bar veteran.

Scarlet literally hangs out...she's more like a team mascot.

Kaden started to get really good towards the end of the season. He's now hitting a pitch & not just off the tee.

Sometimes it was still a little boring in the outfield. I'm sure the league loved cleaning up this mess. Boys will be boys!

Of all the things my kids have been exposed to they had never been bowling until my friend Danelle's party. They LOVED it and Kaden's requesting it for his birthday this year. Ashlyn cried the whole time she held the balls because they were so heavy but she insisted on doing it herself.

This is the alphabet, A-Z. Kaden one day decided to get creative with his cars...where does Kaden's creativity lead him, to the alphabet of course. I think he's going to be an engineer or something similar. Ashlyn talks with her cars. She may be an actress. Don't let her fool you though, she's a smart cookie.

Guess we need a bigger bed. I love when everyone gets up in the mornings and we all end up in our bed.

Easter is always one of my favorite "holidays". It's such a wonderful reminder of our purpose in life. I hope my children have many wonderful memories of their holidays together.

We still matter too. Can't believe it's been 7 years since we got married. It's even crazier that we've known each other for 12 years.

Can you be an American & not have an Easter egg hunt? Do other countries do this or just ours? What a bazaar way to celebrate the day but the kids love it.

Poor thing looked so cute but hated the dress. She was a good sport but she apparently doesn't have a desire to wear silk.
This is one of my absolute favorite pictures of Ashlyn. She looks like a little precious moments doll. Too bad my corner guard is almost centered in the shot.

This picture reminds me of the innocence of a child. Kaden, enjoy it while it lasts Buddy because it's gone very quickly.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Finally! The Chases are alive... How did Vaughn get tickets from Alisa Milano?

Colette said...

WOW!! I had so much catching up to do! Scarlet is beautiful and what an amazing head of hair that girl has!!!
You all look wonderful! It's so fun to stay in touch with pic's!!

Jared said...

Man Scarlet really does have some thick hair huh? Those kids are so hilarious. I love the different personalities!

Roney Family said...

I Love the update! I was starting to give up on you! Thinking you were off the blog raidar forever! Happy 7 years to you guys!!