Saturday, June 13, 2009

January 2009

It has been so much fun going back through the months looking at all that we’ve been up to. So this is not just for everyone else but me too. I love to look back & see my favorite moments & pictures…especially since I’m not good about printing them from my computer. That’s one of my projects this year.

Ashlyn is really starting to draw recognizable figures. Unfortunately, she chose to do one of her best on something we couldn't keep...so I took a picture. Maybe it's just because I'm her mother but I see eyes, a mouth, kind of sort of a head & limbs.
Kaden & me on my birthday. Can you see #3 child? At this point she still didn't have a name. We had narrowed it down to 5 names, then switched those again and again in the last weeks.

Ashlyn started a Mommy & Me ballet class. Fortunately they accepted Grandma's too because I'm not too swift on my feet even when I'm not pregnant.

This probably looks like a bizzar picture to most but it is so precious to me. I have a picture of me wearing my dad's shoes when I was little. It's amazing how big kids feel when they wear their parents shoes. The face is precious too. This is called "Anakin Skywalker when he's turning to the dark side", acording to Kaden. He calls them "mean eyebrows" & sometimes has me draw them on with eyeliner. He walks around with these arched eye brows swinging a light saber around. At this point he hadn't even seen Star Wars yet. He has been obsessed with it since he turned 4 last August & one of his grandparents bought him Lego Star Wars for his wii.

2 comments:

Ronda said...

Let me know if you want help with the picture thing...
Very cute pics.

Ronda said...

Let me know if you want help with the picture thing...