Friday, November 30, 2007

Fun November Pics

As if you haven't seen enough of our family this month...here are some totally random pictures that we took in November.
5Our clean little brownies.

5We met Vaughn's brother & his family at Disneyland...everything is decorated for the holidays.

5Shrimp anyone? One of my mom's favorite things to do is remind me that I used to eat shrimp when I was little. Well, apparently the nut don't fall far from the tree...or shall I say shrimp from the ocean. Amazingly she figured out not to eat the tail.

5Watering the plants is one of our kids favorite things to do...I wonder how long that's going to last because I consider it a chore!

5Ashlyn was way into drawing with the chalk...I think she just likes the mess it makes.

5For no particular reason Kaden wore this bandage on his nose ALL DAY & cried when we made him take it off that night.

5Cousin It? She's perfectly content this way & it really only bothers us.

5Puddles are so much fun...especially when you have one on your own patio! When Kaden discovered it was raining he went running for his rain boots.

5Why he needs one I don't know (Vaughn said it was on sale) but everything he does has to be "like daddy". At least the things we buy for Kaden get passed down to Ashlyn. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets more use out of the wetsuit than Kaden since we can't keep her out or above water.

6 comments:

Roney Family said...

They are so adorable. I cant believe how big and active they are. I cant wait to see them. We need to plan a get together.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Ashlyn looks so big in the picture with the chalk. I loved the picture with Kaden and Ashlyn holding hands, and Ashlyn kissing Kaden.

Katie said...

Lexi's hair is always in her face too. It must be a family trait.

The Bingham Family said...

Hey there! I can't believe how much your little ones have grown...they are darling!!!

Colette said...

The Band-Aid thing is hilarious!! Kids do the funniest things!

April said...

these blogs are becoming very hilarious...