Friday, December 7, 2007

Catching up on December

So is anyone with me on how fast this month is going? Here's a recap of the first week in December...

5Movie night on our living room floor. Finally saw Ratatouille & everyone sat in one spot for the most part.

5 My sister was kind enough to invite me to Employee Night at Disneyland. It's been forever since I've been on so many rides. It was fun & I'm sure I talked her ear off.

5Uncle Dan the Surfer Man came to visit us mid week...long story but he's become my new best at home friend due to the recent strike. My kids are way more fun than new episodes of CSI. The kids were stoked because he brought them M&M's.

5 Ashlyn showing off her chocolate mouth as she digs for more!

5 Vaughn & Kaden at the Christmas tree lot. Vaughn went straight from work to T-Ball, then to dinner, then to get a tree...it was a long day.

5Not the greatest picture of me but I had to show you our freaking huge tree & how lovely it is trying to get our kids to take a picture.

5Huge, enormous, gigantic...Vaughn & Dan said this was the one. When we put it in our place it was so full I had to actually trim it back so we could get to our couch.

7 comments:

The Bingham Family said...

How fun! I want a big huge christmas tree!!!

Katie said...

Love the tree...your sister works at Disneyland?...Congrats on the V.P. Vaughn!
Katie

April said...

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying...

Roney Family said...

That is awesome. I love all the pictures. Looks like you guys are busy as ever. I cant wait to hear and see Pictures of Vaughn's party. I wanted to be there but in the end, I was sick and had the kids to deal with. That darn Reagan!!!! Miss you guys, We need to get together. Tell me when you can meet at the spectrum or something!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so great! It's nice to see the whole family is having fun during the Christmas Holidays. Love to see smiling faces.

Grandpa, Dave

stephanie said...

Hey Guys!

Merry Christmas! Hope you all are doing well. Its been forever.

Doug

Steph updates our family blog:
www.dougandstephjohnson@blogspot.com

Colette said...

Yes, this month is going by WAY too fast!!
Great tree!!