Saturday, November 3, 2007

Beach Day in November

5 The kids attempt to make a sandcastle was more like mud pies.

5 Kaden sitting in the sand (did I really need a caption).


5 Ashlyn looking for Daddy in the H2O.


5This picture was taken about 2 seconds before Kaden momentarily disappeared under the water. In an attempt to greet Vaughn & his friend, Kaden was running full speed & didn't see the sandbar that stood between. Apparently he arose in shock with eyes & mouth wide open. Major wipe out!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love that shot of Ashlyn from behind, it makes me want to squish her thighs. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Colette said...

I just caught up on all your pic's. What fun!! It almost makes me miss that stage... but then I remember the diapers and sleepless nights and remember that teenagers are so much fun!! You gotta love the stage your in! :D

Colette said...

Please visit us at theseglesnest.blogspot.com

The Smallwood Family said...

Hi Alice. Cute pics. Your kids are getting so big. We seriously need to meet up one of these days. Kelly