Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Very Late Easter Pictures

Our Easter was great...came a little too early for us but it was wonderful & fun filled. We started it off with going to my sister's soon to be in-laws the day before. They have a huge lot with horses, chickens, dogs & turtles. We had an egg hunt followed by another one at my parent's house. The next day Church, Easter day at our place with my mom & then Easter baskets for the kids at the Chase Grandparents.

Kaden had a much better understanding this year about that Jesus died on the cross, that the tomb is empty & that He rose from the dead. In fact, I got corrected one night when Kaden was scared of the dark & I told him Jesus was with him. He yelled out "No He's not He's in heaven!".

The kids loved feeding the tortoises.

Do you think Kaden's excited?

Picking fresh eggs from the hens.

Easter egg hunting took forever in that huge backyard.
Ashlyn wanting to open candy.
Kaden helping Ashlyn with her basket.

At the Grandparents, more eggs & more candy.
What I came down to on Easter morning.

I know it's kind of a big Easter gift but we couldn't wait till their birthdays.

1 comment:

Colette said...

That looks like so much fun!! I want to spend Easter at your house next year!! ;)