Thursday, April 24, 2008

Updated pictures

Nothing super exciting, just busy as usual at the Chase House. Here are some pictures that actually remind me of what I've been running around doing in the last month.

Kids swim lessons are going great. Kaden's turning into a little fish & Ashlyn can float on her back all by herself for a few minutes.

Kaden & Ashlyn pretending to be like daddy going on a trip.
Kaden getting the chip on his front tooth fixed. Fortunately he didn't need any shots. They gave him a little grape smelling "laughing gas" to ease the anxiety.
Kaden at the park with one of his best buddies Sonja. Their birthdays are only 10 days apart.
Ashlyn's new hobby includes an underwear fetish. They're on all wrong but she did it herself & was very proud. I guess I shouldn't hang my delicates out to dry anymore.
These are Kaden's underwear. She got them on okay then decided she wanted to try and use the potty.


Spiderman lives at our house.
My most exhausting effort this month has been towards my sister's upcoming wedding. Here's a pic from her shower which went really well but I'm so glad it's over.
April sent me a yummy edible arrangement basket & the only evidence that this was a chocolate covered strawberry is the piece on Kaden's shirt & mess around his mouth.
After Ashlyn ate the chocolate off of each strawberry she'd happily pick another one and do the same again.

Cheryl, Kelly, Me, Kim & Stephanie at Shakey's surprise party. Sorry, didn't get a pic of the guys or the kids...maybe on Kim or Kelly's blog. Us at Kristi & Ryan's wedding. The guys look so handsome in their tuxedos.

4 comments:

The Bingham Family said...

It was so good seeing you guys! Your kids are so cute! Miss ya!!! I will have to e-mail you the boys pic. Take care!!!

Roney Family said...

Looks like you have been having fun. I was almost sure that you were pregnant with this big leave of absence on the blog! Good to hear all is well!!!

Jared said...

Man, those kids are growin' so fast! They seem to be enjoying themselves with all the fun and swim lessons and all. Wish we were there too. I hope we can figure something out this summer to see everyone.

Colette said...

What fun!! I know I've said this 100 times, but your kids are SOO CUTE!!