Wednesday, October 21, 2009

July 2009

July was fun. It's crazy to look back at these pictures & realize how fast time goes by. It's just zooming after having the 3rd one. Here's a quick recap of July...
Went to a friend's house for the 4th. The kids swam & played like crazy. It was fun with the exception of me totally eating it while holding Scarlet. I slipped on some water & hit the ground so hard. Fortunately I broke most of the fall before she made it down. It was the first time I've fallen with one of my kids & so incredibly scary. I was so thankful that she was okay & it was only me that got stuck with a very nasty bruise. FYI - I fell twice that night...I'm such a klutz.

It's been a while since I've posted one of these lovely shots. Ashlyn was so mad she couldn't get her other ugg on. She's happy, silly and goofy most of the time but don't make her mad.
We got Scarlet a Jumper because she loves to bounce on our laps. She jumped so much the first couple of days that she got a blister on her big toe. Her milestones in July were: sitting alone for a few seconds, getting her 1st tooth, waiving & rolling all over the place. Her favorite thing to do this month besides jumping was eating paper...she's a human paper shredder.

No comments: